Information on Neck Pain Treatment
If you have been experiencing chronic neck pain, no one needs to tell you how debilitating it can be. Neck pain has multiple causes, and may be stemming from a variety of circumstances in your life. However, the good news is that almost all of these can be partially or fully treated through quality chiropractic care. If you’re suffering from pain, discomfort, tingling, limited mobility or other symptoms in your neck, get the help you deserve with our West Babylon chiropractor, Dr. Chris Hansen.
Our Chiropractor Explains What Causes Neck Pain
The placement of the neck in your body makes it crucial that you deal with pain when it arises through expert chiropractic treatment. Neck pain may stem from an accident, an injury, stress from prolonged lifting, sitting or standing, or a medical condition.
Unfortunately, problems in the neck can have wide-reaching consequences. The neck stretches along the information highway that is your spinal column. When this area of the body is distressed, it makes it easier for you to injure your back, and can have implications for your mental function and physical health. You may notice decreased feelings of wellbeing, insomnia, migraines and headaches or other symptoms. That’s why it’s so important to get chiropractic help if you are suffering neck pain.
Chiropractic Therapy and Neck Pain Relief in West Babylon and Long Island
No matter how debilitating your neck pain is, therapy from our West Babylon and Long Island chiropractor can bring the pain relief you’ve been looking for. As a qualified provider of chiropractic adjustment and physical therapy, Dr. Chris Hansen uses the following techniques:
- Manual Chiropractic Adjustments: Adjustments that gently realign the spine and other bodily systems
- Upper Cervical Chiropractic Care: Adjustments to the top two vertebrae of the spine
- Cold Laser Therapy: Targeted light waves that promote healing
- Mechanical Traction: Adjustments that increase mobility and relieve neck pain
- Cryotherapy: Cold or ice treatment
- Arthrostim Joint Mobilization: A device that delivers gentle pressure through electric current
- VibraPercussor Myofascial Release Technique: A gentle alternative to massage therapy
- Trigger Point Therapy: Adjustments to specific trigger points of the neck and spine
- Motorized Flexion Distraction: A technique drawing spinal fluid into discs and allowing your body to heal
If you are looking for neck pain relief in West Babylon, one of these techniques – or a combination of them – may very well work for you. Get in touch with us today to learn more and see if you might be a good fit for our gentle, natural healing processes.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Trusted Chiropractor Offering Neck Pain Treatment for the Communities of West Babylon, Babylon, Long Island, West Islip, Lindenhurst, and Copiague, NY
If you’re looking for a chiropractor who can offer treatment that relieves pain in the neck, back or other parts of the body, you’ve found us. We serve all the surrounding areas of West Babylon, Babylon, Long Island, West Islip, Lindenhurst and Copiague, and would love to serve you next. Our chiropractor team would be delighted to help with neck treatment, soothing your pain as part of a full health treatment package that seeks to get to the root of your issues. Just call us at 631-321-5400 today.